High Performance .NET Development
.NET 6.0 can be fast. The modern, cross-platform .NET and ASP.NET Core are highly optimised, enabling incredible performance across desktop and web applications. But to take the best advantage of this underlying power, your code needs to be optimised too.
- Aug 28Øksnehallen | Kødbyen, CPH2 days07:00 - 15:00 UTCMark Rendle8 900 DKK
Writing code with performance in mind makes your application more responsive for users, and can lower hosting costs for cloud-based deployments.
This workshop covers:
- Tools for analysing .NET performance
- Load testing for APIs and web applications
- Patterns and framework features for writing efficient C# code
- Optimising database operations
- Making performance testing part of your CI/CD pipeline
- Monitoring applications in production
Attendees will be expected to be familiar with .NET and C#.
Mark is the founder of RendleLabs, which is really just him playing with .NET Core, Docker, Azure, microservices and so on and then teaching other people about it and helping them build clean, stable, scalable solutions. He's been getting paid to do what he loves for nearly 30 years now, and still worries that somebody's going to notice and make him stop.