Designing and Training Neural Networks with PyTorch
This workshop will provide a comprehensive overview of the PyTorch library, and how it can be leveraged to design and train sophisticated neural networks. You will develop the skills and knowledge to develop models for use in numeric regression and computer vision scenarios.
- Mar 3Online1 day08:00 - 16:00 UTCAlan Smith500 USD
This workshop is aimed at developers and data scientists. Python programming skills are desirable for the hands-on labs but not a strict requirement.
Machine Learning Theory
• Regression algorithms
• Classification algorithms
• Activation functions
• Model training and evaluation
Designing and Training Neural Networks
• Neural networks theory
• Designing Neural Networks in PyTorch / Keras
• Training and evaluating neural networks
Convolutional Neural Networks and Computer Vision
• Convolutional Neural networks theory
• Convolutional networks in PyTorch / Keras
• Image classification using convolutional neural networks (CNNs)
Transfer Learning with Pre-trained Networks
• Transfer learning
• Feature identification
• Leveraging pre-trained networks
• Training and evaluating pre-trained networks
Alan Smith is a Microsoft Azure developer, trainer, mentor and evangelist at Active Solution in Stockholm. He has a strong hands-on philosophy and focusses on embracing the power and flexibility of cloud computing to deliver engaging and exciting demos and training courses.
Alan has held the MVP title for 13 years, and is currently an MVP for Microsoft Azure. He is in the organization team for the CloudBurst conference and the Global Azure Bootcamp.