- Nov 29Oslo Spektrum2 days08:00 - 16:00 UTC11 490 NOK
This 2-day workshop will quickly progress you from Blazor fundamentals through to creating rich interactive UI experiences using the more advanced framework features. The objective of this workshop is that attendees walk away with a solid understanding of the Blazor framework as well as practical experience of building a real application with it.
- Structuring Blazor applications
- Working with components
- Using events and data binding
- Client-side routing
- Forms and validation
- Building reusable components
- Integrating with backend APIs
- Securing Blazor applications
- Testing Blazor components with bUnit
- Performance tuning Blazor apps
- Going beyond the web
- The latest .NET SDK
- An IDE such as Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio for Mac or JetBrains Rider. VS Code can also be used.
Chris is a Microsoft MVP, author, and principal software engineer with over 15 years experience with ASP.NET. He works at Deployed, a female founded startup, leading the engineering team. Passionate about sharing his knowledge with the community, he regularly writes both for his own blog as well as others—such as Visual Studio magazine, Progress Telerik, and StackOverflow. This passion for blogging led to his current focus, writing Blazor in Action with Manning publications.He also maintains several popular open source projects under the GitHub organisation, Blazored. When not tapping on a keyboard, Chris is a keen speaker, having delivered talks at both user groups and conferences all over the world (virtually). You can find Chris online at his blog chrissainty.com and on Twitter as @chris_sainty.